You have no items in your shopping cart.
TOPRICIN “Healing the Damage that Causes the Pain”
Relief of inflammation and pain, and healing treatment, for soft tissue and trauma injuries. Topricin reduces swelling, stiffness, numbness, tingling and burning pain, etc., associated with these soft tissue ailments:
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other compression neuropathies
• Arthritis and joint diseases (such as bone and heel spurs)
• Pains and muscle cramps of the back, neck, shoulder, legs, hands and feet
• Sports injuries (muscle pulls and soreness, impact injury, sprains, dislocations)
• Repetitive motion injuries, such as bursitis, tendinitis, and sciatica
• First Aid from simple trauma (bruises, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, strains)
Safe to use for children, pregnant women or elderly. No odor, fragrance, non-greasy, non-staining, moisturizing. No irritating chemicals (no menthol, no capsaicin, etc.)
Homeopathic and Hypoallergenic.
• Where practical wash and dry area before applying and reapplying.
• Generously apply medicine 3-4 times daily or more often if needed covering an area of 3 inches on and around the affected area. Massage in until absorbed.
• For best results, re-apply medicine before bedtime and in the morning.
• For sports applications, use before and after work-outs and competition.
• For acute trauma injuries, apply immediately for best results (following a sprain, strain, bruise, impact or crushing injury).
• For directions specific to injury/trauma, SEE insert (anatomical body chart shows where on the body to apply Topricin for carpal tunnel, arthritis, joint pain, etc.).
• For external use only.
• Use only as directed
• Do not apply in eyes
• See doctor if pain persists for more than 7 days.
Arnica Montana 6x, Echinacea 6x, Rhus Tox 6x, Ruta Graveolens 6x, Lachesis 8x, Belladonna 6x, Crotalus 8x, Aesculus 6x, Heloderma 8x, Naja 8x and Grahpites 6x.
|Conditions||Anti-Inflammatory Support, Arthritis Support, Pain Management|
|Categories||Pain Management; Under $20; All Products|
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by A2Z Discount Vitamins or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.