You have no items in your shopping cart.
UMCKA is made from the roots of Pelargonium sidoides, a South African plant used in traditional Zulu medicine to treat coughs and respiratory ailments. Unlike other remedies that simply mask symptoms UMCKA speeds recovery.
• Clinically Proven
• Medicine from Nature
• Great Tasting Chewables
Two clinically tested natural medicines combined into one complete, multi-action cold formula:
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/sinus/bronchial infections and temporarily relieves the following symptoms:
• chills/fever • hoarseness • congestion/stuffy nose • minor aches/pains • cough • sneezing/runny nose •headache • sore throat • helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make cough more productive.Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hour after symptoms cease.
Adults and children 12 years of age or older: Take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• A cough that last or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
• A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• New symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
• Fever worsens or last more than 3 days.
• Cough last more than 7 days or occur with rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
|Conditions||Cold and Flu Support|
|Categories||Allergy and Immune Health; Under $20; All Products|
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by A2Z Discount Vitamins or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.